1. Indonesian Visas.
- To process Visa application , please make sure that your passport is valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Indonesia.
- Before leaving your country or before entering to Indonesian territory, you must get an entry visa. Find the Consulate or Embassy of Indonesia in the country where you stay / reside.
- Visa on Arrival is not available in Tual- Southeast Moluccas or West Papua Province yet.
- If you need a recommendation to process your visa just let us know.
2. Cruising Permit CAIT ( ClearanceApprovalIndonesianTerritory).
- Cait will get for 3 month with no charge to all participants of Sail Raja Ampat.
- Cait will processed in Indonesia and takes 4 weeks . To process it, please send to us via email the documents as follows :
a. Ships document (included Yacht Registration Certificate),
b. Owner/Captain, Crew, Passenggers List (included a copy of passport details and Cargo List. Description about :
– Last port of call before entering Indonesia
– Next port of call after leaving in Indonesia
– Dates/ports of call in Indonesia
- The photograph of Captain (3 x 4 cm) and vessel in 5R photo size.
3. Indonesian Customs.
In Accordance with the regulation of Indonesian Ministry of Finance, Foreign Yachts on arrival in Indonesia must pay an import duty (Custom Bond) based on a percentage of the declared estimation value which is refundable when the Yacht leaves Indonesia.
To avoid paying of this duty , all participants of Sail Raja Ampat will be guaranteed by local Government and Organizer. The guaranteed will available for 3 months in all destination in Indonesia.
To get free the Custom Bond Guarantee please write a conviction letter and send it to us when you apply for the Cait, as follows :